Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Cheer


This is something new for the both of us. We think it will be such a great way to document our lives and watch our future unfold. I hope you enjoy the story we have to tell. Our goal is to share the beauty of life with those dearest to us.
With that said, we wanted to start out at Christmas. What a wonderful season. What a time to demonstrate kindness and softness with those around us. What a time to love and be loved. We want to wish you all Happy Holidays. Loves from Us.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Michelle,
    I am so glad you found me. How are you? How is life? Congratulations on your marriage! Where are you at now? What are you up to? You look absolutely beautiful and soooo happy. I am sooo happy for you. Email me if you get a chance. I would love to know more. My email is camreebingham@hotmail.com Tell your family hi and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete