Friday, July 31, 2009

Life in the City

Well it has been way too long since I have updated on our lives. So to backtrack, I will just give a small summary. I was accepted to all the grad school programs I applied for. I felt fortunate enough, and yet a little overwhelmed in the decision process. When all was said and done, San Francisco was the place for us. We have so loved every minute while visiting that great city. Chris accepted a job with Gap Inc corporate offices. Today, he will be finishing his first week on the job. It will be such a positive experience for him and will open many windows and doors for him in the future. School doesn't start for another couple of months, so I have time to get out and enjoy the city. We are getting situated. It has been quite the adventure and process to get here at this stage of our lives. We are so very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment