Sunday, August 28, 2011

Roman Holiday

One of our favorite things about living in San Francisco is the movies in the park. On Saturday night we watched one of my favorite classics, Roman Holiday. I grew up watching old classic movies with my Grandma and I cherish those memories and there is nothing more classic than Audrey Hepburn. Watching Roman Holiday on the big screen from the front row, in the middle of Union Square, cuddled up with my darling boy, while eating takeout. Needless to say it was a perfect date night! It was the perfect way to prepare for the Roman holiday of our own. It was fun to see so many of Rome's famous sites and think about the memories we will be making there later this week. We are both excited for our upcoming Mediterranean adventure, Thursday can't come fast enough.


My leading man




All cuddled up


The cutest little boy tossing treats to the crowd


Union Square packed, everyone excited to see the movie




Loved it!

1 comment: