Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Cheer

I love the holiday season with all of the sparkling lights, adorable holiday trim, warm sweaters, and hazelnut hot chocolate after enjoying the winter weather (unfortunately that consists of only massive amounts of rain not snow during what seems like freezing temperatures in San Francisco). Nothing gets me more excited than decorating while listening to great holiday tunes. I should be focusing on a few other things right now (ie my last two finals) but everything in balance and moderation right! So, here are a few inspirations from me to you, nothing like giving at this time of year! Happy holidays everyone...

Hopefully I can be ambitious and create this masterpiece from Recovergirl





Every year I try to find new favorite holiday music. So far, this is what I will be listening to, but I would love other recommendations. What are you listening to this year?

Baby, It's Cold Outside-
Leon Redbone & Zooey Deschanel
Winter Song- Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson
The Christmas Song- The Raveonettes
Come on Santa- The Raveonettes
Christmas Ghosts- The Raveonettes
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear- Sixpence None the Richer
No Christmas for Me- Zee Avi
All My Bells are Ringing- Lenka
Silent Night- Priscilla Ahn
Auld Lang Syne- The Hotel Cafe Presents Winter Songs album
I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm (STUHR Remix)- Kay Starr

1 comment:

  1. love your playlist. downloading a few of them now :)

    sufjan stevens is always a christmas staple and i love the over the rhine christmas cd!

    ReplyDelete